Quick Instructions (Plug & Play)
- First time use only: Choose a transmission frequency from seven available frequencies, and set the selected frequency by using the DIP switch on the front panel.
- Connect the FM Transmitter to your PC, by simply inserting the USB cable into the USB port of the PC or laptop.
- Play your favorite music stored on your PC or from the internet.
- Turn on the FM device(s) of your house or office, tune into the selected frequency and enjoy.
Functionality and Design
The USB FM Transmitter is a USB device intended to transmit audio from your desktop computer or notebook to nearby FM radios all over your home or office without cables or wires. This USB transmitter is a truly plug-and-play device and is simply connected to your computer via the supplied USB cable. No drivers are needed for supported operating systems and the transmitter installs itself within seconds as soon as you plug it into your computer.
The USB FM transmitter appears as a sound card to your computer and any audio produced by the computer will be transmitted over the USB connection to the transmitter for reception on any standard FM radio. Power for the transmitter is provided through the USB port and therefore there are no batteries required.
The transmitter offers a choice of 7 frequencies selectable though an easy to change DIP switch. The frequency is PLL (Phase-Locked-Loop) synthesized for high-quality stereo reception. It also offers a stereo audio output jack so that you continue to listen to the audio on your existing speakers at the same time as the transmitter is connected to the computer.
The USB FM Transmitter can stay on and broadcast 24/7.
You will find detailed instructions, trouble shooting instructions and usage tips, in the User Manual.
- Powered by USB port, no batteries required
- Digital quality transmission up to 150m / 500ft
- Plug-and-Play USB device, no installations required
- Seven transmission frequencies are available:
106.7, 106.9, 107.1, 107.3, 107.5, 107.7, 107.9 MHz
- Supported operating systems:
Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, 2003,
Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10, Mac OS 9
- Zero-drift Phase-Locked-Loop (PLL) Design for great digital quality sound
- Output power: 250 uV @ 3m (Limited per Part 15 FCC regulations)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 KHz
- Channel Separation: 40 dB (Typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1% (Typical)
- Incorporates line output
- Includes USB cable and telescopic antenna
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 5.4" x 1.1"; 6.3 x 13.7 x 2.8cm
For more information contact us at:
© 2009 Cana Kit Corporation. All Rights Reserved.